Wednesday, March 30, 2005

My Current Babe

Just when I thought today was just a normal boring day, Victor, my roomate's friend came to my house (to discuss assignment with my roomate) and told me whether have I recieved an instant message he send me through Yahoo! Messenger. Since I didn't on my YM for the whole day (I was sleeping the whole day) I ask him what he send me. He said he send me a japanese idol's name and ask me to go search in google. So after he went back I on my YM to check what he send me and this is how the message goes:

victorchua_ck (11:48:35): i wan u to witness d GODLIKE thing!!
victorchua_ck (11:48:35): irie saaya - 11 years old

My first impression was "11 years old? Dude I am not a paedophile!" but since he already describe her as "GODLIKE", I googled her name. Once I saw her pictures my jaws dropped, heck, even my roomates jaws drop as well. I am not going to describe her in words, I will my as well show you the picture here:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes people she is only ELEVEN YEARS OLD! Yet she have such a great figure! From her biography it stated that her figure was 30-22-32 F-Cup and she was born in November 1993!!! I nearly fainted when I saw it. I am still wondering why on earth would her parents let her do such a photoshoot? Yea, she might look mature and all that but she is after all 11 years old dammit. I wonder what was her parents thinking there >_

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

QJ Wong here...

Looky here ->

http://edo.nierchi.net/index.php/2005/03/20/p186#more186

Justin Tan said...

Dude I m sure u turn into a paedo rite after looking at her pics.

Oh yeah Wong, I got nearly all her pics in my comp. I even got a few wallpapers as well.

Justin Tan said...

Oh yea fazri, Yun Chuan also officially turn into a paedophile after he saw the pics.

Anonymous said...

I'd hit it...

:-)