Friday, March 18, 2005

Anticipation....

Here are a list of things that I can't wait

7. Black and White 2 : Black and White is the most innovative game I had ever played. Naturally its sequel will have me anticipating it with high hopes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


6. Final Fantasy XII : This will be the 12th Final Fantasy ever made. Final Fantasy had been one of my favourite game series of all time. After 4 disappointing outings (FF8, FF9, FF10 and FF10-2) hopefully this one will finally deliver. Note: This is also the biggest Final Fantasy logo ever.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5. Initial D Live Action Movie : One of my favourite anime series Initial D had finally hit the big screen featuring real life actors. Ironically this Japanese manga is adapted to the big screen by a Hong Kong movie production company. With a star-studded cast featuring the debut of Taiwanese ultra-popular singer Jay Chou, one of my favourite Hong Kong actor Anthony Wong, Edison Chan, Chapman To and most importantly the custom-made Toyota Trueno 86 shows lots of potential to be a blockbuster success. Hopefully Jay will not screw it up :-P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4. Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas (PC edition) : The best Playstation 2 game of 2004 that I had ever played will finally cross over to the PC this June. Being 300km away from my Playstation 2 obviously can't let me enjoy the full potentials of the game. Hopefully the people in Rockstar North will fix the bugs and enhance the graphics by the time it hits the PC.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3. Batman Begins : Ever since I watched the very first Batman movie starring Michael Keaton (the best actor to had ever wear the Dark Knight's cape) I had become a fan instantly. Then comes Batman Returns, a worthy sequel to the first movie it make me a bigger fan. After that everything had gone down hill for the Dark Knight. Batman Forever and Batman and Robin sucks so badly that make people forget the first two movies even existed. So after I heard the news that there will be a new Batman which will have more drama and have a darker tone to it I immediately jump into anticipation because being a Batman fan (movies only :-P) I am hoping that someone will finally do the Dark Knight justice.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2. Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children : A movie sequel to the Playstation hit Final Fantasy 7. Final Fantasy 7 was and STILL my favourite console RPG ever and being the first console RPG game I had ever played the story had left a big impression in my heart. It is also the only game that nearly made me cry. Hopefully this movie will finally answer some of the questions that had not been answered in the game. Hopefully they will revive Aeris.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1. Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith : After waiting for so long, George Lucas finally announced the last installment to the Star Wars series. Being a big fan of Star Wars ever since I first saw "The Empire Strikes Back" (it was my first Star Wars movie) on TV during the early 90s (my interests in the series is again renewed after playing the game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic). This one also have the potential to be the best Star Wars movie ever since George Lucas promises it to be the darkest Star Wars movie ever. Again I am hoping this movie will not suck like the previous two movies (The Phantom Menace and The Attack of the Clones).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: