Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Congratulations to... us!! :-P

We did it! Yea~ The 8th Chinese New Year Extravaganza (CNYE8) had won the Best Event (non-sport) Category in the Ecalatant (pronounced as EK-LEN). True I admit that the event is not satisfying (to me that is) but hey at least we got some recognition for our hardwork and that's something to be happy about.

I would like to take this oppoturnity to thank the Chinese Language Society's Hi-Com for giving me the chance to be a part of the CNYE8. I would also like to thank all the working committees that make it happen. Without ou guys there will be no CNYE8. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the organising committees of CNYE8 a.k.a the CNYE8 family. It seem that the 6 months of sweat, tears and effort had finally been paid off.

Last but not least I would like to thank everyone that had participated in all the CNYE8 events.

P.S: Congratulations to the Chinese Language Society too for winning the Best non-Sport Club.

No comments: