Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Malaysia Memang Boleh...

Wow so many things happened when I was in KL. When I got back yesterday I found out that University Malaya had drop 80 places to 169th in THES University Ranking. Wow, that's really quite a feat. I mean, not everyone can drop 80 places in just one year you know. It must had took something to make them drop so much. Maybe the people in UM is thinking "Heck, if we can't get first, my as well settle for last since it's easier" and TADA! one year later they drop 80 places.

So guys, go easy on them because they are trying to put Malaysia on the map with yet another world record in two years time. "The Worst University in the World" record that is.

2 comments:

fishtail said...

One factor that caused UM's remarkable drop is its scoring of zero under "Employers" which means in the eyes of the employers, UM graduates are nothing better than high school kids! Who wants to employ university graduates who don't know how to speak English properly?

Justin Tan said...

Trust me, even high school kids have better command in english than most of the UM grads ^_^