Friday, November 18, 2005

Is this meant to be a joke?

I noticed this booth when I was on my way to class. Some student from the Engineering faculty of MMU is organising a trip to UM and this is what the booth looked like (snapped the picture on my way home from class just now when there is no one at the booth).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Seriously, is the booth meant to be a joke or the organiser thinks UM's drop of 80 positions is indeed "world standard"? Or maybe he is brainwashed by the UM's vice-chancellor of thinking that UM performance this year is indeed "World Standard". I found myself laughing so hard that everyone from that booth is looking at me when I first saw that booth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are a MMU-ian also. ;) Me too. Heh! Yeah, I was rolling my eyes when I saw the board. World standard? Soon-Out-Of-The-List-Yet-Top-5-University-In-Malaysia lah...

Anonymous said...

Meant as a joke or not, there is nothing to see in UM.. better spend the money at starbucks.