Thursday, February 22, 2007

Wake me up when we get pass Renaissance Age

Ah... we are finally entering the phase where the rest of Europe and most parts of the World had experience during 400AD to 1000AD. I mean its not too late right? Considering we are lagging behind by..... a millenia? I mean surely its a good thing right? That means we are going to have good times ahead of us after 600 years right?

I mean surely treating foreign labours as slave is a good thing right? Keeping them in a confine area and denying them of the basic rights and even their sanity? That way after 600 years people will look back and be thankful for their freedom right?

Surely asking women to wear chastity belts are a good thing... maybe in the next 600 years women will finally have equality in this country right? Its not long right? 600 years is pretty fast.... I hope.

You know back in the Dark Ages where people questioning the king or the church are brand as heretics and are either burn on a stake or had his head slice off. I mean its a good thing right? At least after 600 years they finally had their brains grown on their head and started to decentralize power from an individual or organisation to the people. I mean surely the two heroes of our community being sued and the rest of us being called liars and even being branded as some sort of a heretic are a good thing right? I mean after 600 years freedom of speech and a balance democracy will finally have a place in this land... No?

The religious fanatics commisioning peeping toms to peep at people having sex as a form of "investigation"... Oh wait... even in the dark ages those religious fanatics are not so... so... fucked up... (sorry can't find a proper word for it >_<). So let's skip this.. Next! Do you still remember chapter 3 of our Form 4 Sejarah where we were told that both the political leaders and the religious leaders are sucking the country's coffers empty to fill their pockets? Do you still remember how the country's land and resources are divided up among the king's family members or some noble dog of the King... or some knight with a large army? How the father-in-law gave a large chunk of wealth to his son-in-law and his sons? Oh wait... I don't think the last part is inside the textbook or the syllabus. Damn my poor memory... its been a long time since I studied history and I kinda mix up the events in chronological order.... etc... etc.... You get my point ;) So yeah, all these events happening around us aren't so bad... I mean everything will be aye-ok if we are patient enough to wait for another 600 years... that is if you are alive til' then. Well for what I know, having a patience that can stretch to 600 years is something I don't have and will never have. Let's change all this shit now when we still have the power to.

No comments: