Monday, February 19, 2007

Better ways to prevent rape then a chastity belt....

Just when you think religious leaders in Malaysia are not getting any dumber than they currently are, they go say something about women wearing chastity belt to prevent rape and incest. I have an even better idea... I mean to solve a problem we need to get to the root right? Like the Chinese saying "to kill the weeds you need clear the roots" (or something like that).

I had found the perfect solution to solve the root problem... let us castrate all male once they hit puberty. That way we can stop rape from happening before we can even know how to masturbate. Great idea huh? Well if you excuse me, I am going to pack my bags.....

1 comment:

Crankster said...

LOL, Justin.

How about women wearing designer chastity belts?