Sunday, March 11, 2007

w00t~ I am been called a liar in the papers!!

Wow for the first time in my life I had been mentioned by a Minister along with another 9999 more with 8000 presumably female)! Wow I am certainly honoured! To make matters even more interesting he called me a liar. Wow... been called a liar by a politician.. how do I feel? Of course I feel honoured by that remark. I mean that means me and the other 9999 bloggers of Malaysia are in the same fucking league with the Menteri's and Yang Berhormat's and pretty soon people might start paying me RM5 million ringgit to help me settle things for them. I will be a multi-billionaire by 30! Then I can build a palace all for myself. I might even try to open a satay restaurant while I am at it.

So my dear fellow bloggers... No point getting fumed up by that little comment . Look on the bright side... I mean in Malaysia liars all end up fucking rich and we should treat it as a compliment instead.

And Tengku Adnan... in the words of Samy Vellu... oh wait, you better ask him what he said during the next cabinet meeting.

5 comments:

Cherry Popcorn said...

Are you talking about the one where they say most bloggers are ladies and they're all liars?

Sigh.. Sad case.

Which day was the article? Was it in the Star?

Justin Tan said...

yeap its that one. Well its not in the Star if i m not mistaken the news is only carried in Sin Chew:

http://www.sinchew.com.my/content.phtml?sec=1&artid=200703081220

mob1900 said...

Hey 'Liar', glad to be of acquaintance under these err... uncanny circumstances, lol!

He doesn't just meant women, he meant ALL bloggers are liars.

Soon his 'Layar' will quit on him.

Observer said...

Yes, I am expecting my first million from from Internal Security... yeahoooo

Anonymous said...

Oh my God. I am in trouble. I am not a liar. I am employed . I am a male. technically...according to stats I am a non-viable entity according to the statement that all...............
i don't understand what he means by cheating? all bloggers cheat ?