Friday, March 30, 2007

Disappointed

I am standing outside the circle frowning. Months ago I was part of it. Months ago I thought this circle is a strong one. Now, I am outside it looking inside clinging on to someone inside it refusing to let go.

Should I let go? I had asked myself countless of times lately. Should I just let go and fall into oblivion since I am not needed anymore? That I am there not because they want me to? But because I am a convenience?

My hands are weak now... after what I had witness and experienced today I am letting my hands loose slowly. Isn't there anyone inside that cares about me anymore? I needed help and no one volunteered. Did they even notice that I am drifting away? Or they are secretly hope that I am gone? Maybe they should just tell me... so that I can just let go and fall into the abyss of loneliness below before another circle picked me up again....Maybe I should be Rorschach and wander the streets alone..

No comments: