Saturday, October 22, 2005

Spanners... don't you hate them?

I just hate spanners. No, not the one you can find in the toolbox. I am talking about those assholes who will hit on your girlfriend eventhough they know she is attached. Currently there is this one particular asshole who is trying to hit on my girlfriend despite of her rejecting him several times (talk about having a thick skin huh?). Its not that I am afraid of my girlfriend running away, its just that he is just fucking annoying. Imagine some guy bothering your girlfriend everytime by calling her often even you know that he doesn't had a chance. Annoying isn't it?

He's even more annoying now as we are having our semester break and he seems to be calling my girlfriend often which my girlfriend found it very annoying. Dammit, spanners (even those sucky ones) should be castrated I tell you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG justin! You actually met some "si pah na" (spanner) huh?? Well.. i think is not a problem for u since u have 100% confidence from urself.. haha.. oh yah.. maybe should just take the phone over from ur gf when he called or sms and tell him to F off while u both are on LAVU LAVU thingy.. haha.. or just spit out whatever words which u think is suitable to him and perhaps it helps a bit... haha.. anyway.. catch ya when sem re-opens..