Sunday, October 16, 2005

6 Months and still going strong

DISCLAIMER: This post is about me and my girlfriend. If anyone reading this is offended by mushy stuffs stay away... hehe... I will not be responsible if any of you guys (kenneth and melvin especially hehehe) felt nauseaus after reading this post. Read at your own risk ^_^

6 months... that's like half a year. That's like 24 weeks or 187 days or 4488 hours or 269,280 minutes or 16,156,800 (that is if all my calculations are assumed to be correct). That is the amount of time that me and my girlfriend had been together and it seems that our relationship is getting stronger each passing day. I can't believe that we had been sticking to each other for so long already since I had heard a lot of horror stories about couples getting bored of each other after the 3 months period. True we had our arguments every now and then but everytime after one huge argument we seem to be sticking to each other more.

Well enough of these mushy stuffs, I just hope we can be together for as long as our life permits. Dear, if you are reading this I want to tell you I love you very very very much.

No comments: