Sunday, September 25, 2005

Poor kitty >_<

I was having dinner with my dear when I noticed a group of kids are bullying a crippled kitten. The poor kitty had one rear leg broken and is sitting helplessly when a group of kids are bullying it. They are slapping the poor kitty with leaves and poking it's eyes. To my surprise, the parents of these bunch of rascals is just sitting at another corner witnessing their children bullying the cat. My heart immediately broke. I have this sudden urge of standing up and scold the children them not to treat a helpless animal like that but unfortunately, their parents are there.

After witnessing this incident I thought to myself, what are parents teaching their children nowadays? Is it ok for their children to bully a crippled animal just like that? Did they pamper their kids so much that they can turn a blind eye on their children bullying a helpless animal? Or parents are more worried of their children's academic performance that they simply do not care about their children's morality? Things like that really distrubed me greatly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

haihz...what to do? so next time we must educate our children in a better n positive way...