Friday, August 19, 2005

The Malaysian Dream

Yes people I am still alive and kicking and so is this blog. Been busy for the past few weeks so I am not able to update my blog. Ok for my first blog entry since... since... a very long time I will talk about my Malaysian Dream for this National Day.

So what dream am I dreaming of you might ask? Well, I dream that one day we will have one united Malaysia. We might looked like a peaceful multi-ethnic, multi-religious and multi-cultural country on the outside, but if u look deep enough you can see we are very much seperated. Racial discrimination might not be at a deadly level, it is still very disturbing. It is not uncommon to see one race stereotyping another. It is also not uncommon to see people sticking to their own race when it comes to choosing friends.

But then again, there are still some people who can mix around with other races. So lets hope one day not just these people but everyone in Malaysiacan be more racial tolerant and make Malaysia more united. Only by uniting the people can we see a better Malaysia.

No comments: