Friday, September 30, 2005

Why Blog?

Recently one of my friends said that blogs are for people who had seriously nothing to do with their lifes. I did not want to be bothered of what he said since he is that sort of person who speak loudly and emptily all most of the time. So the best is just ignore him whenever he barks in real life.

Too bad he fail to see that like his past time photography, blogging is some sort of a past time too. Like his typical self, he never respect things people do that seems different from his point of view. Ok enough about him. Let's get to the reason why I blog.

I was introduced to blogging by my ex-housemate Fazri a.k.a Silencers who told me that I should try it sometimes. Before I knew it, I had open an account at blogger. At first I treat my blog as a diary but as time goes by I decided that writing a diary online's where I find it kinda boring so I deleted my previous blog and started a new blog where I can state my opinions about anything. Be it movies, games, politics, babes, MLM bashing or anything I find interesting, I just want to voice out my opinions since most of the time I can't do it real life. Try discussing politics real life (in MMU that is) and you get those smart ass and immature comments. Try to bash MLM in MMU and you might get hordes of zombies after you. So since I have no place to voice my opinions real life I might as well do it online.

So what are your reasons to blog?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i blog bcoz i can "blog" those opinions that i cannot voice out in real life.while blog is borderless,whoever has the connection may see what we blog. happy blogging~

Anonymous said...

Actually I blog because I got nothing else better to do heheheh. Apart from it being my dump ground.

She's Jess said...

Blogging- self therapy to me.

Blogging- self reflection

Blogging- a way to understand myself better, in a way..

Happy Blogging

Anonymous said...

yea, good idea on things to blog.
i blog because... i like to make layouts ahwhahahahahah and play with html ahwhahwaahhaah. i mean come on, it's the trend ahhahahaha. eh why im laughing so much. and i looove comments from people ^____^v

Justin Tan said...

Thanks guys for replying he he..