Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Open Letter to Record Frenzy Blog Owner(s)

Dear Records Frenzy Blog Owners,

First and foremost I would like to say that I can't stop agreeing with you guys on these record-breaking "frenzy" that's been plaguing some MMU students' organization. But the real motive behind my open letter is to give a friendly advice to you which is NEVER EVER REVEAL YOUR IDENTITIES PLEASE. Unless of course, you guys want to experience a few months of hell that I had personally experience if not, then its wise to keep your identities as secretive as Peter Parker kept his.

I also suggest that you guys lay low for a while as one wrong move might reveal all your identities. With that I am going to wish you guys good luck and don't get caught. You guys are doing a the right thing by bringing awareness to both the students and staff despite your ways of implementation is a bit extreme.

Yours sincerely,
Justin

2 comments:

ray said...

OMG.. i revealed mine and i kutuk mmu and src a lot.. how ah.. what will happen to me ? *takut*

Justin Tan said...

Depends what you kutuk. If it is something like how much the Finance Department suck and how the SRC are a bunch of attention whores... then its ok...

Mine involve the opposition and a press conference.. and i guess you can imagine how fucked I am back then :P