Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Some Updates ^_^

Alright in case any of you are wondering where on earth I had been since I am no where to be found inside or around MMU and even my lack of online presence... I am still pretty much alive ^_^. For most of you had known that I will not graduate (unfortunately) until the end of this year due to two freakin' subjects, I am back in my hometown where the next GTA game will be based on.... Johor Bahru :-P working part time as a remisier's a.k.a stock broker's assistant in... where else... a stock broking firm.

In case you go "WTFZOMGBBQ?" on me and ask how on earth an IT-two-subjects-to-become-a-fresh-grad is working as a remisier's assistant, well simply because that remisier who employed me is my cousin. Well if you are wondering if an IT student can survive in an all-business-no-internet environment, honestly speaking... yes but with lots of screw-ups. You know stuff like mistaking sell for buy and never remind a client that he oversold his shares and stuff like that. But hey, I am thankful my cousin is very patient with me and taught me very well so that I won't screw up....much.

If you are asking me about my pay, well its not much. But hey, the things I learn there beat the hell out of industrial training where I worked like a donkey and learn shit. At least I learn lots of stuffs that most Business students don't even know they exists.

So yeah, I am currently quite happy with my life right now. Nice job, friends are all back in this cowboy town again, Hollywood's summer offering doesn't suck anymore and most importantly I lost some weight ^_^.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haaa~!! there u are.. finally, got updates.. still alive~ and lost some fat~ good2.. have a peace mind bro~ don't jiwa kacau like me~ huhuhu.. my mind so tired~