Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Four Days...

Four days is all we had left before I say goodbye to most of my friends and housemates as they will move on to their next phase of life while I am still stuck here.

Four days, is all we had left in our fate will reach its final destination as we make a transit in the next station of life as I remain on this very train.

Four days, is all we had left to laugh, shout and whine before we might not have the chance to do it again.

Four days, is all we had left before we wish that we can relive our University days.

Goodbye to all my close friends. Goodbye Yu Xin. Goodbye Melvin. As together we form the "Steel Triangle". Goodbye Cow Cow (Liang Peng) as I will miss our arguments over politics and your bragging ;). Goodbye Kenneth and may we meet in Azeroth once you graduated. Goodbye KK as I will miss your humourous banters and your carefree attitude towards life. Goodbye Cuin Hao, our only "female" housemate. Goodbye to Ice, one of my best friend in MMU ever since Alpha, don't always say I forget about you haha. Goodbye to everyone that had cross paths with me and will be graduating this year.

Goodbye and thanks for all the memories. May all of you have a nice journey on the next train of life. God Bless.

P.S: To those who don't know, I still have one more trimester to go before I officially graduate which unfortunately falls on the 3 trimester. So you guys should be able to see me then ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah..
I found my name in this entry :p

Buddy, thanks for everything!
I know you gonna miss me, hahaha..

Keep in touch k!

Althras said...

Welp, I totally understand how you feel and what you mean buddy. Tough life. Hang in there!

Justin Tan said...

To Ice, Haha know you will read it one haha... I think suppose that it is YOU who miss me LOL

To Wilz, thanks dude ^_^ well at least I wont try to think about it until after my exams hehe :P

Anonymous said...

no update @.@