Sunday, July 30, 2006

Goodbye my dear friend

I knew you since you first came into MMU. We walked the same road briefly and became the best of friends. You helped me when no one wants to help. You are a very nice friend. A friend who can sacrifice for others. You had your flaws... but in the end you are a nice guy.

Then one day you pissed me off... you apologised and told me that I am one of your closest friend. I am touched... but you chose a different direction in life while I stayed on mine. We never meet each other since then and had minimal contact. One year later.. you are gone. You had passed on.

I don't know how to describe my feeling right now. Maybe its regret... regret that I had not talked to you for so long. Or was it that the friendship between us is still strong. All I can say is.. I am sad. I am very sad. My mood's fucked up right now and all I can do is pray for you. I hope you had a good afterlife. A better one than this one.

Goodbye my dear friend. I will miss you and you will always be in my memories. May God have mercy and bless your soul.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen

Anonymous said...

We must live in hopes... Everything will be fine :)

Bryan Hoo said...

he ym still on9ing...